We genuinely understand that adulthood can be a natural complex, especially in dealing with government appointments, but it doesn’t have to be more complicated than you thought it is.
Hence, the Cutting Through the Red Tape: How to??? part one of the series would give you insights regarding what to expect when dealing with government requirements. (SSS, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, NBI, etc.)
Thus, we are inviting you to join our hybrid event on June 2, Thursday, 3:00 – 5:00 P.M. Rm HA 202.
Please note that we can only accommodate 20 pax, so if you wish to attend the event physically, kindly RSVP here.
Few reminders to those who would be attending the event on Campus:
– Present vaccination cards upon arrival at the campus to our security team.
– Fill out the COVID Waiver Form upon arrival at the campus. Forms are available at the Concierge.
– Face masks should be worn at all times
– Physical distancing is strictly practised
Those who fall under the following categories are NOT ALLOWED on campus:
– with symptoms,
– directly exposed or living with someone who is COVID positive,
tested COVID positive within the last 14 days