The Office of Career Services supports Enderun’s goal of empowering students to excel in their chosen fields by providing premier programs, resources and services that enable them to apply their academic experiences to the world of work, graduate/professional school and the community at large in a dynamic, global environment.
To accomplish this, we:
- Oversee the design and implementation of strategies to address the career-related needs of all students, regardless of major, background or areas of interest.
- Assist students in preparing for and obtaining their career & educational goals through engaging them with intensive and extensive internship programs.
- Establish and fosters partnerships with employers to facilitate the internship and professional employment hiring processes.
- Support faculty and staff in engaging students in the application of their academic theoretical learnings and experiences to their career and life planning processes.
- Oversee and support efforts to engage faculty, administrators, alumni, parents and Industry Partners in facilitating the career success of students through the development of career related events such as Success Series, Career and Internship Fairs, Industry Partner Night, Investors and Alumni Mixers, and International and Local On-Site Recruitments.
- Facilitate ongoing strategic planning to ensure effective services that result in optimal career outcomes for Enderun graduates.
- Maintain strong relations with key industry properties / companies as Industry Partners creating more career related opportunities for students and alumni.
- Provide data regarding the career and educational achievements of graduates.